Our Employment law team advises and assists, both in transactional and in litigation, French and international companies as well as business managers in all aspects of their labour relations.
- National and international employment contracts
- Remuneration: structure, implementation, etc.
- Dismissals/voluntary redundancies
- Secondments, expatriation
- Protected employees, administrative labour law
- Occupational diseases and workplace accidents
- Additional social welfare schemes
- Employment protection plans and voluntary redundancy schemes
- Restructuring and business transfer operations
- Collective bargaining (collective bargaining agreements, working hours, action plans, etc.) management and follow-up with employee representatives and unions
- Implementation of compensation schemes (saving, shareholding, profit sharing, participation and stock option schemes etc)
- Employment management of business difficulties with the restructuring teams: judicial protection procedures, receivership and compulsory liquidation
A true partner to their clients, the Altana Employment law team accompanies them and offers pragmatic solutions adapted to their operational constraints:
- as part of their ongoing business transactions and changes
- in more complex situations and transactions involving the upstream prevention of risks and conflicts
Our Employment Law team is featured in Décideurs [Leaders League], Option Droit & Affaires and Legal 500.
Business Litigation & Contract Negotiation
Economic and Competition Law
Mergers and acquisitions
White Collar Crime
Public Economic Law
Dispute resolution & mediation
Information Technology and Data Protection