Our intellectual property team advises French and international clients in all aspects related to the protection, valuation, enforcement and defense of their intangible assets:
- Trademarks, designs and domain names::
- court litigation and IP Offices litigation in matters related to French, EU and international trademarks and international designs, before all French judicial courts and the French (INPI) and EU (EUIPO) IP Offices;
- litigation in matters related to the use and usurpation of domain names (cybersquatting);
- anti-piracy and anti-counterfeit programs;
- drafting and negotiation of all agreements pertaining to exploitation, validity/existence and title/ownership of industrial property titles;
- clearances, supervision of use investigations and awareness surveys, portfolios audits;
- comprehensive portfolio management service.
- Learn more about our full-service Trademark offer
- search and seizures, patent infringement and/or cancellation lawsuits, compensation for the consequences of an interim injunction prohibiting the exploitation of a patented product (strict liability regime), actions claiming ownership;
- drafting and negotiation of R&D, transfer, license, co-ownership, etc. agreements;
- management of inventions made by employees.
- Copyright and media:
- copyright and neighboring rights infringement claims, including moral rights violation claims;
- contract enforcement and breach of contract litigation;
- royalties rate-setting litigation;
- drafting and negotiation of copyright, AV production, financing and distribution (including online) agreements;
- anti-counterfeit programs;
- rights audits;
- validation of advertising campaigns;
- image rights and defamation pre-litigation and litigation
The Intellectual Property Law team is featured in Chambers Global and Europe, Legal 500, Décideurs, Best Lawyers and IP Stars.
The team is a member of the international associations INTA (International Trademark Association) and MARQUES.
Partners / Counsels
Business Litigation & Contract Negotiation
Economic and Competition Law
Mergers and acquisitions
Urban Planning Law
White Collar Crime
Public Economic Law
Dispute resolution & mediation
Information Technology and Data Protection